We know that the handling of your personal information is an important matter and therefore we take it very seriously. We appreciate your trust when you are sharing your information with us. Your information will never be shared with 3rd parties for marketing purposes and will only be used purely for communication with yourself and for fulfillment of orders. With this declaration you are allowing Tuning Empire to collect and store your personal data for the purpose mentioned herein. This consent may be withdrawn anytime with immediate effect
(1) The privacy of our customers is important to us. All personal data provided (title, name, address, e-mail address, telephone number etc) will only be collected, processed and stored in accordance with the German data protection law and exclusively used to fulfill the order and delivery obligation.
(2) The personal data given, which are crucial for execution of the contract between involved parties, its content and details are exclusively for the processing and completion of the contract such as the delivery of goods to the address provided by the customer.
(3) The personal data of customers is required to enable the usage of our services and to use invoices. These data are used for settlement of contracts concluded between us and the customer. Such data in particular features the identification as a user, information about the beginning and end and the extent of current contract and usage of website media. Any other use of this data is not taking place.
2. Responsible party, right of revocation
Responsible party for the collection, processing and use of your personal data in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act is the Tuning Empire GmbH , Hohe Bleichen 8 , 20354 Hamburg, Germany , Tel: +49 40 7880 5977
3. Right to information
Under the Federal Privacy Act, you have a right to free information about your stored data and a right to rectification, blocking or erasure of data.
The data stored in the temporary session cookies are only valid for your current visit on our website and serve to enable yon an unrestricted use of our services as well as comfortable as possible browsing and complete shopping experience. No personal data is transferred by cookies from your browser.
If you do not want to allow cookies, you may do so by disabling cookies in your browser (details on the procedure please refer to the help function in the menu bar of your browser).
Doing so has an impact on the usability of our site and some of our services cannot be used without restriction.
5. Usage of Facebook plug-ins
On these web pages the plug-ins of the social network facebook.com are used, which is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). If you are viewing our internet pages with such a plug-in provided, a connection to the Facebook servers is established and the plugin is shown in your browser on the Internet. The pages you are visiting are transmitted to the Facebook server. If you are logged in as a member of Facebook, Facebook assigns this information to your personal Facebook user account. When using the plug-in functions (eg clicking the "Like / LIKE" button, submit a comment) this information is also associated with your Facebook account, which can only be prevented by logging out before using the plugin. For more information on the collection and use of data by Facebook about your rights and options to protect your privacy, please see the privacy notices of Facebook.
6. Usage of tracking software (Google Analytics)
In case of activation of the IP anonymization within the website, the IP address of users of Google will be shortened within Member States of the European Union or other parties which are part of the Agreement within the European Economic Area. On our website the IP anonymizationthe is activated. Only in exceptional cases, the complete IP address is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. With regards to our website, Google will use this information to evaluate the use of the contents by the users, to compile reports on the activities within the area and to provide further information about the use of the contents and internet related services to us.
7. Usage of Google AdWords
We are using Google AdWords as an online advertising tool for our products. We can in this way gain insights into which advertising has led you to our website (e.g. banner). We can optimize our advertising and target certain countries or areas. Google technologies set a cookie in the browser of your device.